Desktop and Enterprise Software, Solutions and Services for Chemists and Biologists.

Desktop Support » FAQ » Details


Question: How to transfer the structures from a ChemOffice Worksheet to a separate Word/ChemDraw document for each structure?


Answer: 1. Export the ChemOffice Worksheet (Structure) to a SD File 2. Import the SD File in ChemFinder and create a database 3. Open the ChemFinder database with "ChemFinder for Office" then using the sub functions present in the "SendTo" menu you can create individual ChemDraw documents or Word documents.

Created on: 8/28/2017