Desktop Support » FAQ » Details
I am getting the following error when I attempt to log into my E-Notebook 12.0. I am using E-Notebook 220.127.116.11 on Windows. Is their any workaround for this issue?
“Sorry, Could not find a part of the path “C:\Documents and Settings\User_Name\Local Settings\Temp\ENOffline\......\.CollectionData.enxml”
Please try the following to overcome this issue:
1. Make sure that E-Notebook is closed
2. Browse to the following folder:
For Window XP “C:\Documents and Settings\XXXXX\Local Settings\Temp\ENOffline" folder (Where XXXXX is your login name)
For Windows Vista and Windows 7 "C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local\Temp\ENOffline” folder (Where XXXXX is your login name)
3. Delete the contents of the “ENOffline” folder.
4. Log back into E-Notebook and wait until E-Notebook finishes rebuilding all settings and collection.
5. Now you are able access E-Notebook 12.0
Created on: 12/16/2009