September 19, 2014
ChemBioOffice Enterprise 12.1.7 Service Release
We are pleased to announce ChemBioOffice Enterprise 12.1.7, a new
release of PerkinElmer’s suite of applications for managing substances.
The CBOE 12.1.7 release includes qualification with significant new
versions of dependent software. E-Notebook-COE 12.6.0 integration is
qualified with this release and it can be applied on all CBOE 12.1
This release is a maintenance cumulative rollup release, which provides
significant enhancements as well as solutions for software defects
The key features of this release include:
• Oracle 126.96.36.199 support is qualified with this patch.
• CDAX 12 and 14 is qualified with this patch.
o COE-ELN integration: This release qualified ELN integration
with COE 12.6.0.
o AccelrysDraw 4.0/4.1 is qualified with this patch.
o BioAssay 12.1 and 12.4 is qualified with this patch. In
Bioassay 12.4, internal data source memory leakage has been handled and
- Database enhancements have been done to improve the
picker lists performance.
- Advanced Solution Management (ASM) has been qualified
with this patch.
- Watson Integration is qualified with this patch.
- Qualification of BioAnalytical has been done on Oracle
• Office 2013 Professional is completely qualified with this patch.
• SDM is qualified with this patch which has some major fixes.
• Overall 203 individual items are
addressed in this release.
• 88 customer reported bugs were fixed
Please contact your Account Manager to upgrade.