September 01, 2014
ChemBioOffice Enterprise 12.6.1 Service Release
We are pleased to announce ChemBioOffice Enterprise 12.6.1, a new release of PerkinElmer’s suite of applications for managing substances. CBOE 12.6.1 can be used with PerkinElmer’s flagship E-Notebook 2014 R3 software or as a free standing installation.
This release includes significant functional and usability improvements to the Registration, Inventory, Document Manager and DataView Manager modules, as well as a series of fixes to reported issues.
The key features of this release include:
• Overall stability, quality, and performance of the CBOE system are improved.
• CBOE support has been extended to:
o CDAX 14
o Windows 8.1 client
o Windows Server 2012
o MS Office 2010 & 2013
o Internet Explorer 10 & 11
• BioSAR reporting enhanced to support MS Office 2010 & 2013 on middle tier.
• Inventory reporting enhanced to support MS Office 2010 & 2013 on middle tier.
• CBOE 12.6.1 provides integration support with our flagship E-Notebook 2014 R3 product.
• Performance improvement for adding/updating records with multiple batches.
• Japanese support for ChemACX integration with CBOE 12.6.1 & E-Notebook 2014 R3.
Please contact your Account Manager to upgrade.