April 26, 2013
GeneSifter - Lab Edition: Patch release 3.20.4
A patch release to GeneSifter Lab Edition is scheduled for release on Friday April 26th, 2013. This release addresses the following issues.
- 3807 Create section detailing which reactions are associated with a given template on Template details page.
- 3783 Template workflow field is saving primer picker info before "Save" button is clicked.
- 3757 Adding inventory items via API is not posting to database.
- 3751 Sort order for workset is not maintained when the "Enter Next Workflow" button is used to advance the workflow from one transition to the next.
- 3716 Template type schematic hotlinks don't migrate correctly on page scroll.
- 3715 Template type picker does not display existing derivable template types.
- 3714 Templates improperly duplicated when entering next workflow via pulldown at bottom of workset view.
- 3712 Timestamp function for email not formatted correctly. Some clients (Thunderbird) may show a receive time approximately 12 hours off.
- 3705 Portals not displaying in proper order in recent Chrome web browser releases.
- 3704 Primer update over API does not work - falls back on create.
- 3666 Charge code descriptions are not displaying during order creation on purchasing information page.
- 3573 Automatic 454 run reports are not generating.