August 13, 2012
ChemBioOffice Enterprise 12.1.4 Patch
This CBOE 12.1.4 patch is the maintenance cumulative rollup patch
providing solutions for the software defects reported for E-Notebook
Core, Sample Management, Formulation, CombiChem v2, BioAssay, Sign and
Close, Send2ENotebook, SDM, Simple E-Sig, External/In-Document
Signature and RDLims.
This patch is for all CBOE 12.1 customers. It only has updates for E-Notebook 12.1.x, and does not provide any component updates for COE. Previously
released version of COE 12.1.3.0007 is also available with this patch.
New in patch 12.1.4:
1. Qualified with Adobe Acrobat Pro 9.3.3/10.1.3, Reader 10.1.3, and the latest MS Office Service Packs:
• Office 2003 SP3
• Office 2007 SP3
• Office 2010 SP1
2. New SDM installer (only for fresh installation).
3. New Send2ENotebook installer for ClickOnce.
4. The workflow and user interface for Simple E-Signature made similar
to Standard E-Signature.
5. E-Notebook supports Macro files within MS Office sections, and
provides an option for removing Macros from MS Office sections. MS
Office sections also have a feature to run macros from other active
documents, or even from other opened files outside the E-Notebook.
6. The "Transition" button in the toolbar menu now shows only
Transitions, not Commands.
7. EN-Formulation: User can add a step between the existing steps in
the "Add Material" form tool.
8. EN-BioAssay: This patch installer conditionally updates BioAssay
files during installation.
9. E-Notebook provides the details of the user who created or modified
the Sticky Note.
10. EN-LTA/ESigs: “Notes Prohibited Add-in” prompts to remove Notes
11. New bug fixes.