CambridgeSoft Community Forums Code Of Conduct
CambridgeSoft is committed to the "Civility Enforced" standard: we strive to post high quality, acceptable content, and we will delete unacceptable comments.
We define unacceptable comments as anything included (but not limited to) or linked to that:
- is being used to abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten others
- is libelous or knowingly false
- infringes upon any copyright, trademark or trade secret of any third party. (If you quote or excerpt someone's content, it is your responsibility to provide proper attribution to the original author.)
- violates an obligation of confidentiality
- violates the privacy of others
We define and determine what is "unacceptable content" on a case-by-case basis, and our definitions are not limited to this list.
Comments or posts that are deemed offensive will result in a request - private, if possible - that the commenter or poster make public amends, if practical. If those published comments could reasonably be viewed as illegal (threat or otherwise), we will report the comments and commenter to police.
While it is very important for the forum poster to take responsibility for what appears on the forum, CambridgeSoft has sole discretion for determining whether a particular comment is unacceptable.
We prefer not to respond to nasty comments about us or our forum, as long as they don't veer into abuse or libel. We believe that feeding the trolls only encourages them.