The 2013 User Group Meeting puts the spotlight on the incredible range of science and scientists that make up the PerkinElmer Informatics community. We'll be presenting and discussing how our end-to-end informatics solutions are helping inform scientific and business decisions, from academia through all stages of R&D and into QA/QC and manufacturing processes.
- Personal Productivity - Tools that help individual students, teachers, professors, and scientists draw, search, create, and explore-featuring the new ChemDraw® and Chem3D® iPad® apps
- R&D Solutions - All the tools needed to foster informed insight and drive R&D forward. The whole team - chemists, biologists, formulators, EH&S managers and IP lawyers - can work collaboratively knowing that PerkinElmer's R&D solutions are securely capturing complex workflows and making sense of multiple datatypes to enable R&D breakthroughs
- QA/QC - Integrated solutions that drive productivity and reduce costs in the laboratory through automation, control, and documentation of tests and procedures
- Data Analysis and Visualization - The TIBCO Spotfire® platform helps scientists uncover opportunities, anticipate trends, and accelerate discovery by bringing data to life.
- Imaging Software: Offers comprehensive solutions for 3D microscopy and High Content Screening image analysis integrated with an enterprise level image and data management system
Multiple presentations, panels, and workshops featuring customer stories, product developments, and industry trends will anchor the 2-day agenda-with ample time for networking and getting acquainted. And don't miss the special Tuesday Night Social Event!
View Full Agenda
Keynote speakers this year include:
Lars Bauerle, VP Product Strategy, TIBCO Spotfire
Michael Stapleton, VP & General Manager, PerkinElmer Informatics
Dr. Layne A. Morsch, The University of Illinois - Springfield
Robin Smith, VP, Global R&D - Environmental Health, PerkinElmer Inc.
Lance Dieter, Associate Principle Scientist, Merck
Patrick Diller, Digital Product Manager Science, Engineering & Math, McGraw-Hill Higher Education
Kevin J. Otteni, Project & QC Manager, Lord Corporation
Online Registration for the complimentary 2013 PerkinElmer Informatics User Group Meeting will close at 9:00 EST Monday, Sept. 30th.
Check out our blog for more information on the UGM.
We Invite You to Speak
Share your stories, thoughts, and ideas on how you're capturing, managing, and analyzing data in exciting and innovative ways. Presentations are short-15 minutes plus a 5-minute Q&A-and should be very focused, so they're engaging and feature only the most important information.
To give a Customer Presentation, please submit your information for consideration to Amy Kallmerten: Amy.Kallmerten@PerkinElmer.com.
The 2013 PerkinElmer Informatics Conference will be held at Westin Waltham Boston, 70 Third Avenue, Waltham, MA.
Book a room here: [View details]
Some alternative lodging nearby: