LimsLink is a laboratory integration solution that reduces errors and costs associated with manual data management in any laboratory by ensuring that laboratory results and sample information are accurately and efficiently transferred in real time between instruments, instrument data systems and informatics systems such as LIMS, ELN, LES, SDMS, DMS, SAP, etc.
- What people are saying about LimsLink:
- "LimsLink is saving our laboratory 8 to 10 minutes for each sample we process...
we have increased the workload in the laboratory by over 1000 samples per month no added manpower."
- -Laboratory Supervisor
- "With very little training our analysts are using the software."
- -Laboratory Supervisor
- "LimsLink was easily configured to meet all our data transfer needs. The staff at Labtronics is extrememly knowledgeable and readily available for consultation..."
- -Lead Chemist
- Eliminating manual data entry and transcription errors increases the confidence that the laboratory has in the data they are reporting enabling them to reduce the time and effort spent reviewing data for errors
- Full integration between all systems simplifies compiling data for reporting and analysis enabling quicker, more efficient delivery of results to business leaders, decision makers and clients
- Using one solution for all integration requirements can reduce costs for deployment allowing the laboratory to benefit from more efficient data management throughout the organization
A Fully Configurable Solution
LimsLink is a fully configurable interfacing solution with a unique parsing technology that is able to handle complex data files without any coding or scripting, reducing the time and effort required to deploy and maintain instrument interfaces.
More than Just Data Transfer
LimsLink interfaces can automate calculations and routine manual tasks delivering increases in sample throughput, reductions in analyst’s workload and improvements in the overall quality of output.
A Complete Lab Interface Solution
LimsLink helps laboratories in any industry to maximize their investments in instruments and informatics by providing accurate, efficient and real time transfer of data and information between all instruments, instrument data systems and informatics systems.
Figure 1: LimsLink can provide a platform for analysts to review results and add observations, comments or approval information
[Click picture to enlarge]