ChemBioOffice is a scientifically intelligent, integrated suite of personal productivity tools that enables scientists and researchers to capture, store, retrieve and share data and information on compounds, reactions, materials and their properties. ChemBioOffice helps chemists and biologists to efficiently keep track of their work, visualize and gain a deeper understanding of their results and correlate biological activity with chemical structures.
ChemBioOffice includes the following applications:
- ChemBioDraw is used by hundreds of thousands of scientists around the world to quickly and effectively draw molecules, reactions and biological entities and pathways for use in documents and electronic lab notebooks; to search databases, now including SciFinder; and to generate accurate names from structures and to predict properties and spectra.
- ChemBioDraw for Excel adds chemical intelligence to Excel spreadsheets so that chemists can use Excel’s analysis, sorting and organization tools to further manipulate and enrich sets of compounds and data and explore structure-activity relationships
- ChemBio3D generates 3D models so that chemists can view their compounds in three dimensions to assess shape and properties to maximize activity or specificity.
- ChemBioFinder is a chemically-intelligent personal database system that scientists use to organize their compounds and to search for and correlate structures with properties and to transform data into easy to understand graphs to easily discern structure-activity relationships
- CDSL Mobile is a site-deployable version of ChemDraw for iPad for Site Subscription customers
Figure 1: Personal productivity tools to organize and explore compounds, reactions, materials and associated properties.
[Click picture to enlarge]
- See what’s new in Version 14
- The latest release of the
Ultimate Software Suite for the Life Sciences, Featuring ChemBioDraw 14!
The tight integration that ChemBioOffice provides between these chemistry and biology applications enhances their individual value by enabling cross functional R&D teams to easily share files and documents and therefore communicate and collaborate more effectively.
ChemBioOffice includes optional personal versions of the E-Notebook ELN and Inventory v13 applications for recording experiments and their outcomes and tracking samples and their locations in an integrated suite of scientifically intelligent applications.
ChemBioOffice enhances scientists’ personal productivity and helps them do better science by enabling them to organize and explore their compounds, reactions, materials and associated properties so that data can be turned into actionable information, and decisions can be made with greater confidence.