A Flash compatible player was not detected on your system, otherwise you would see videos here. If you can play an mp4, download video as mp4 here
Ensemble for Chemistry understands the challenges that scientists face. Discover the tools that help chemists manipulate, search and explore information in order to make better decisions more quickly, avoid repetitive work and take advantage of existing knowledge.
Ensemble for Chemistry provides a complete, integrated suite of applications that
manages chemical structures and their associated data and properties in an efficient and
chemically intelligent way, enhancing chemists' productivity and enabling better
Meeting Chemists' Informatics Needs
- Chemists need tools that understand the chemistry behind the names, structures and
reactions, so that compounds can be clearly identified and have the correct data
associated with them
- Chemists' drawing tools need to be efficient, easy-to-use, and generate high quality
output for storage, publication, communication and sharing
- Structures need to be stored securely so that they and their associated data can
be retrieved using a variety of search, analysis and visualization tools for further
manipulation and decision-making
- Chemists work most efficiently when they have tools and content to support, design,
record and share their experiments directly in their workflow
- Organizations need to access and protect their intellectual property no matter how,
where and by whom it is generated
Informatics Solutions for Chemists
Ensemble for Chemistry enables chemists to plan and record experiments, create structure-searchable
databases of compounds and reactions, and locate, share and communicate their results.
Ensemble for Chemistry provides industry-leading drawing tools with chemical intelligence
integrated with workflow tools and chemical content to streamline data capture and
to identify, label and track structures, samples and containers.
Enabling Better Chemistry
Ensemble for Chemistry helps businesses meet the challenges facing chemists by enabling
- Use ChemDraw to efficiently create and share chemically intelligent, publication
ready structures and use the structures to generate names, explore 3D shapes, calculate
properties and predict spectra with ChemOffice
- Plan, execute and record experiments and create a secure searchable archive of intellectual
- Check the novelty of compounds and mixtures and assign unique identifiers to enable
data linking and integration
- Search for compounds and data with a variety of tools to facilitate structure-property
correlation and decision-making.
Ensemble for Chemistry equips chemists with tools for personal productivity and
enhanced decision-making while providing their organizations with enterprise-level
secure storage and protection of chemical and associated intellectual property.