Ensemble for Biology is an integrated suite of informatics solutions that focuses
on the complex and varied needs of biological research.
Meeting Biologists' Informatics Needs
Biologists need informatics tools that help them to maintain their focus on research
activities while managing a wide variety of data types and complex workflows in
an environment that supports full collaboration across their organization.
- The collection, management and sharing of sample and assay data needs to be efficient
- Complex research and request workflows need to be streamlined to enhance efficiency
- Barriers to data sharing and scientific communication need to be broken down to
support cross therapeutic collaborations and decision making
- Seamless integration across the organization is needed to integrate assay outcomes
with chemistry and downstream development
Informatics Solutions for Biologists
Ensemble for Biology includes applications for drawing, screening, and visualization
that incorporate the ability to search across experiments, compare multiple assay
results and generate reports using drag and drop techniques, pre-made biology templates
or templates created by the researcher.
Enabling Better Biology
Ensemble for Biology helps biologists to manage data from complex assays and workflows,
and promotes cross functional collaboration across therapeutic and geographic boundaries.
- Cross functional connections via a single platform enhance efficiency and consistency
- Knowledge management and integration connects assays with bioprocesses
- Networking various technological platforms to seamless process management
- Researchers and developers are empowered to streamline processes across functional
Ensemble for Biology gives researchers and their organizations the end-to-end solution
they need to reduce the time to discovery through enhanced data management and organization,
streamlined workflows, effective collaboration and subsequent connection with downstream
development, while fully supporting regulatory compliance and protecting intellectual